Hear, hear! Great news. Freeman now does pants--real pants. We welcome to our ever-growing lineup of bottoms, the Studio Pant. Inspired by the cut of our best selling Hosta Short, with a function and feel akin to our Studio Coat, this pant is both classic and versatile. The partially elasticized waistband and six beltloops work together to offer flexibility in size and fit, while the faint taper of the leg looks handsome no matter where it hits on the shin. More dressed up than a jean but more casual than slacks, we expect you'll throw these on for your dine-in dinner plans, (maybe) maskless weekend errands, or any other activity in public that might be making its way onto your calendar again. Also available in Navy.
- 100% cotton
- Sturdy but lightweight, 9 oz brushed twill
- Mid-high rise, straight leg with slight taper below the knee
- 4 pockets (two front, two back)
- Belt loops
- Made by Freeman in Seattle, WA
- Care: Wash cold; tumble dry low.