The Weathervane Shirt in Black Hemp Chambray is undoubtedly going to be one of the most striking shirts you own. We have long had our eye on this hemp/cotton blend fabric and it does not disappoint. Like its sibling in Indigo, the black chambray has an earthy and natural tone that will only get more appealing with age. You may notice the hemp fibers are a bit stiff at first, but you'll more than make back your investment when it transforms into the dream button-up that's extremely soft, yet very durable. It's breathable and airy almost like a linen, but rugged and holds its shape like a lightweight denim. We think this might be the perfect button down for warmer months. Like our other Weathervane Shirts, it features a set-in sleeve and a pleat-less shoulder yoke that is shaped for ease of movement. Hands down, this is our favorite shirt.
- 55% Hemp/45% organic cotton Chambray with natural black dye.
- Some mild ink transfer at first; machine wash cold alone before wearing.
- Single needle construction throughout with French seams.
- Rounded chest pocket with pencil slot.
- Extra hemline button.
- 36 is now S, 38 is now M, 40 is now L, 42 is now XL, 44 is now XXL
- Made in Seattle, WA USA