Handcrafted by Freeman in Seattle with Filson Signature fabric. The Filson x Freeman Weathervane Shirt combines the warmth and durability of Filson Alaskan Guide flannel with the sleek lines and fit of Freeman’s classic Weathervane shirt. The dense, brushed cotton flannel has been trusted in the outdoors by bush pilots, ranchers and sportsmen for nearly three decades. Its tight weave provides wind resistance and outstanding durability. This warm camel and black pattern felt like it was made for Freeman. Its tight weave provides wind resistance and outstanding durability. Cut with a clean, tailored profile, it’ll blend into your everyday wardrobe, dressed up or down.
About Filson: Established in 1897, Filson is the leading outfitter and manufacturer of unfailing goods for outdoor enthusiasts. Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Freeman is pleased to partner with them on this collaboration.
- Filson 8-oz. 100% cotton Alaskan Guide flannel.
- Button-front with spread collar.
- Single needle construction throughout with French seams.
- Rounded chest pocket with pencil slot.
- Button-secure cuff and placket.
- Gently curved hem.
- Wash on cold and hang to dry.
- Made in Seattle by Freeman.