Jungmaven is known for their hemp blend basics done right, and the Ventura Cord Shirt is no different. Perfect for layering, the Ventura shirt is great for the fall transition into those cool winter months we all know and dread... or love, depending on who you ask. The mid-weight, organic cotton and hemp blend corduroy is unique and speaks to Jungmaven's commitment to using industrial hemp to combat deforestation. This makes it the perfect overshirt/in-between layer/shacket for your cold weather needs.
- Mid-weight, 11-wale, 8.5 oz corduroy
- Fabric comprised of 55% hemp, 45% organic cotton
- Button down construction with tapered cuffs.
- Straight hem - wear as a shirt or a jacket.
- Designed and made in California.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low; or hang to dry.