Jungmaven's do-it-all Topanga shirt is a must-have, closet staple. A structured shirt jacket with slight texture and a straight hem. Roomy in the shoulders and sleeves with tapered cuffs. Perfect for layering, the Topanga shirt is great for the fall transition into those cool winter months we all know and dread... or love, depending on who you ask. The organic heavy weight cotton twill in the Topanga Shirt's unique fabric blend makes it warm to wear while its base of 55% hemp speaks to Jungmaven's commitment to using industrial hemp to combat deforestation.
- Fabric comprised of 55% hemp, 45% organic heavy weight cotton twill.
- Button down construction with tapered cuffs.
- Straight hem - wear as a shirt or a jacket.
- Designed and made in California.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low; or hang to dry.