Sheffield – 12.5 oz. Denim
The Sheffield, a new model from San Francisco denim gurus Tellason, is a straight taper fit – that means that it features a fuller cut through the thigh and knee than their other styles, and a slight taper from the knee down for a more modern, yet less slim, silhouette. Made from 12.5 oz. Cone Mills selvage denim, the Sheffield is the ideal pair for the man who wants a high-quality, raw denim jean in a more relaxed, less restrictive cut. Yet more denim innovation from one of our favorite makers in the world.
- 100% cotton 12.5 oz. raw, sanforized selvage denim from Cone Mills’ White Oak plant in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco.
- Mid-rise, straight tapered fit – full through the thigh and knee with a slight taper from the knee down.
- Extra heavy pocket bags.
- Canvas-lined back pockets for durability.
- Leather patch by Tanner Goods in Portland, Oregon.
Note: raw denim stretches slightly with continued use. Please consider this when selecting your size.