Elgin – 14.75 oz. Denim
The Elgin has quickly became a new favorite here at Freeman. Made in San Francisco with Cone Mills Red Line 14.75 oz. selvedge denim, the cut is similar to our beloved Ladbroke Grove, with a slim, straight leg and a below-the-knee taper; however, the Elgin features a medium rise as opposed to the Ladbroke's lower rise. It is a very clean and comfy cut.
- 100% cotton 14.5 oz. raw, sanforized selvage denim from Cone Mills’ White Oak plant in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco
- Slim, but not skinny fit, with below the knee taper and mid-rise
- Extra heavy pocket bags
- Canvas-lined back pockets for durability
- Leather patch by Tanner Goods in Portland, Oregon
Note: raw denim stretches slightly with continued use. Please consider this when selecting your size.
Check out our Denim Fit Guide HERE & don't hesitate to give us a ring if you have further questions - 206-327-9932
Reference: The model is 5'10" and 155lbs and is wearing a size 31