The Elgin has quickly become a favorite here at Freeman. Made in San Francisco with their proprietary Kaihara Japanese red line raw selvage sanforized denim, the cut is a slim, straight leg and a below-the-knee taper and a medium rise. The Elgin boasts a very clean and comfy cut.
- 100% cotton 14.5 oz. raw, sanforized selvage denim from proprietary Kaihara Mills in Japan.
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco
- Slim, but not skinny fit, with below the knee taper and mid-rise
- Extra heavy pocket bags
- Canvas-lined back pockets for durability
- Leather patch by Tanner Goods in Portland, Oregon
Note: raw denim stretches slightly with continued use. Please consider this when selecting your size.
Reference: The model is 5'10" and 155lbs and is wearing a size 31