Handcrafted by Freeman in Seattle with Filson Signature fabric. The Filson x Freeman Studio Pants are some of the most versatile and comfortable you’ll find. They’re made from Filson signature 6-oz. dry finish Cover Cloth for midweight year-round wear. The waistband is elasticized with belt loops for a comfortable, secure fit. An optimal balance of relaxed refinement, they fit in where jeans won’t, and are more casual than any pair of slacks. Whether hitting a rocky beach or meeting for coffee, these are the pants you’ll reach for first.
About Filson: Established in 1897, Filson is the leading outfitter and manufacturer of unfailing goods for outdoor enthusiasts. Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Freeman is pleased to partner with them on this collaboration.
- Midweight 6-oz. 100% Cotton Cover Cloth.
- Elasticized waistband with belt loops.
- Mid-high rise, straight leg cut with slight taper below the knee.
- Zippered fly and snap secured waistband.
- Made in Seattle by Freeman.
- Care: Wash cold; tumble dry low. Will shrink up to 1" in length after initial wash.