Red Wing Heritage
Merchant – Ebony Harness
A descendent of one of the first boots Red Wing ever made, the Merchant features a slim profile that can be dressed up or down for optimal versatility. Each pair is made from a deep-brown Ebony Harness leather, oil-tanned by Red Wing's own S.B. Foot Tanning Co., that will only improve with age. The Merchant also offers a Chemi Gum sole that Red Wing has used for work boots since 1964 and has recently introduced to the Heritage line, it features a lower amount of cork than the Nitrile Cork sole – found on the Iron Ranger – and results in a more lightweight sole.
- Oil-tanned Ebony Harness leather.
- Chemi Gum outsole for maximum comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction for outstanding durability.
- Care: Leather Cleaner, Boot Oil or Mink Oil.
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Red Wing Heritage Merchant boots run a half-size big – we would suggest ordering a half-size smaller than your usual shoe size. The long-term fit and comfort of your Red Wings relies on an initially snug fit.