Red Wing Heritage
Iron Ranger – Amber Harness
The Iron Ranger, named for miners in the Mesabi Iron Range in northern Minnesota, are one of Red Wing's most iconic designs. Featuring a cap-toe design and supple leather construction, the Iron Ranger boot is equally at home dressed up for a night out as it is in the workshop. It's a true classic that we know you'll love. Red Wing has made its world-famous leather boots and shoes in Red Wing, Minnesota, since 1905. They're world-renowned for their comfort, durability and rock-solid craftsmanship, and we couldn't be more excited to have them here at Freeman (we've been wearing them for years).
- Oil-tanned Amber Harness leather.
- Nitrile cork outsole for performance and comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction for outstanding durability.
- Care: Leather Cleaner, Boot Oil or Mink Oil.
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Red Wing Heritage Iron Rangers run a full size big – we would suggest ordering a full size smaller than your usual shoe size. The long-term fit and comfort of your Red Wings relies on an initially snug fit.