Red Wing Heritage
6-Inch Moc Toe – Oro Legacy
The 6-Inch Moc Toe boot just might be the defining Red Wing boot, and we've got it in a beautiful golden-red Oro Legacy oil-tanned leather. Treat these boots with care (while still beating the hell out of 'em) and they'll be your best friends for life. A stone-cold classic. Red Wing has made its world-famous leather boots and shoes in Red Wing, Minnesota, since 1905. They're world-renowned for their comfort, durability and rock-solid craftsmanship, and we couldn't be more excited to have them here at Freeman (we've been wearing them for years).
- Oil-tanned Oro Legacy leather.
- Atlas Tred polyurethane outsole for maximum comfort.
- Goodyear welt for outstanding durability.
- Triple stitched construction.
- Care: Leather Cleaner, Boot Oil.
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Red Wing Heritage 6-Inch Moc Toe boots run a half-size big – we would suggest ordering a half-size smaller than your usual shoe size. The long-term fit and comfort of your Red Wings relies on an initially snug fit.