Made using Railcar Fine Goods' flagship Spikes cut, with a slim leg and a medium-low-rise, the Standard Issue edition is pared down on all the details bringing you a reasonably priced pair of handmade in the U.S. denim. The fabric itself is a lightweight and comfortable 12oz Japanese non-selvedge denim. Instead of needing to break in like raw denim, the Standard Issue are comfy from the get go! Handmade in Monrovia, CA by Railcar.
- 100% cotton 12 oz. non-selvedge denim from Japan.
- Cut and sewn in Monrovia, California.
- Slim-straight, moderately tapered leg with a mid-low rise.
- Two-piece waistband limits stretch – no more sizing down to get the right fit!
- Coin pocket and button fly.
Note: denim stretches slightly with continued use. Please consider this when selecting your size.
Check out our Denim Fit Guide HERE & don't hesitate to give us a ring if you have further questions - 206-327-9932