Railcar Fine Goods
Spikes X027 – Japanese Red Line Selvedge
Railcar Fine Goods' flagship cut, Spikes, is a classic slim-straight, mid-low rise fit that just might become your new favorite. The slim-straight fit has just enough taper below the knee to keep the silhouette contemporary, and the mid-low rise is perfect for those who spend their days up and moving. Plus, Railcar has an eye for little details that we love – two-tone copper stitching throughout, hidden selvedge details on the coin pocket and button fly, and a thick leather patch that you can run a belt through. All in all, these are an incredibly well thought-out and beautifully constructed pair of jeans.
- 100% cotton 13 oz. raw, sanforized Japanese red-line selvedge denim.
- Cut and sewn in Monrovia, California at Railcar's workshop.
- Slim-straight, moderately tapered leg with a mid-low rise.
- Two-piece waistband limits stretch – no more sizing down to get the right fit!
- Hidden selvedge detail on coin pocket and button fly.
Note: raw denim stretches slightly with continued use. Please consider this when selecting your size.
Check out our Denim Fit Guide HERE & don't hesitate to give us a ring if you have further questions - 206-327-9932
Reference: The model is 5'10" and 155lbs and is wearing a size 32.