Railcar Fine Goods
Hailing itself as "The New American Classic," we're inclined to agree. The Chore Coat from Railcar Fine Goods takes nods from classic American workwear – dual patch pockets at the hips, two asymmetrical chest pockets, copper rivets and triple-needle stitching throughout – and features a modern, slim fit that still leaves you with room to move. Even cooler, everything about this jacket is American-made – the 12 oz. duck canvas fabric, the rivets and buttons, the thread that it's stitched with, even the vintage Union Special sewing machine that crafts the beautiful chain-stitching you'll see throughout the Chore Coat. Railcar Fine Goods is based in Monrovia, California, and makes all of its wares in-house on vintage machines.
- 12 oz. made-in-USA 100% cotton duck canvas.
- Triple-needle chain-stitched construction.
- Four pockets – two hip patch pockets and two asymmetrical chest pockets, one flap and button closure.
- Fit is slim but true to size.
- Made in Monrovia, California.