The Moss Stitch Sweater is all the things one might love about a "chunky" sweater, without the chunk. One of our favorites from the wool experts at Harley of Scotland, this sweater is knit using Shetland wool yarns that are knit into a moss stitch pattern, which creates a lofty, lush texture. Let's state it plain: this sweater is gorgeous and we are fairly certain that there may be no other sweater that can top it. Harley of Scotland have been been ethically making knitwear since 1929, and their custom knitting machines produce zero waste.
- Fabric: 100% Shetland wool.
- Articulated raglan shoulder/sleeve.
- Ribbing at cuffs, neckline and hem.
- Knit using specialized zero waste knitting machines.
- Made in Scotland exclusively for Freeman.
- Model is 5'10" and wearing size M.