Desert Windowpane Plaid
The Desert Windowpane Plaid is made out of a yarn-dyed 100% cotton that has been brushed for softness. The fabric is quite special, and is made for us by a family run mill in Portugal. If you look closely you will see that it is a twill weave. Twill is the most durable of woven fabrics, and will make for a long lasting shirt. The Desert Windowpane features our signature slim fit, button down collar, raglan sleeves and a dedicated pencil slot in the front pocket. This color looks great with denim. Also available in Charcoal. Made with care in Seattle, WA USA.
- 100% brushed cotton flannel.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Button-down collar.
- One chest pocket with pencil slot.
- Made in Seattle.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry or tumble dry low.
- Free shipping/Free returns on all Freeman brand items. (sold within the US)