Handcrafted by Freeman in Seattle with sturdy Filson fabric, the Filson x Freeman Heartwood Overshirt is a classic heavy shirt that can be worn on its own over a tee or as a light jacket over layers. Made from 14-wale cotton corduroy, it’s warm, wind-resistant, and comfortable against the skin. The snap closures make sealing things up a quick task without worry of losing a traditional button. Perfect for getting work done in the studio or in the field.
About Filson: Established in 1897, Filson is the leading outfitter and manufacturer of unfailing goods for outdoor enthusiasts. Based in Seattle, Filson’s legacy is one of manufacturing best-in-class goods engineered for dependability and maximum utility. Freeman is pleased to partner with them on this collaboration.
- 14-wale Pima Cotton Corduroy.
- Snap front and cuff closures.
- Spread collar.
- Single open chest pocket with pencil slot.
- Double needle top stitching throughout.
- Made by Freeman in Seattle, WA
- Care: Machine wash cold with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach if needed. Tumble dry low. Iron warm if needed.