The Yakima Chambray is a short sleeve button down shirt made with a lightweight chambray fabric that is perfect for warmer weather. It's named after a city just over the mountains from Seattle known for its beautiful fruit trees and also happens to be the hometown of one of us. It has a slim fit and a raglan sleeve construction. This is a limited edition shirt and is part of our Loveless Collection, a revolving line of limited edition products either made by us or made exclusively for Freeman, that we named after the historic building where you'll find our brick and mortar store. Like everything else we produce, its made just a short drive from our store in the Sodo neighborhood of Seattle.
- 100% cotton chambray.
- Raglan sleeve construction.
- Melamine buttons from the oldest button manufacturer in the USA.
- Button-down collar.
- One chest pocket with pencil slot.
- Made in Seattle.
- Machine wash cold, hang to dry or tumble dry low.
- Free shipping/Free returns on all Freeman brand items. (sold within the US)