Lady Freeman features all new shell and liner fabrics, all custom made for our raincoats. The combination of these fabrics is not only pleasing to the eye and to the touch, but they cooperate to create a highly effective and comfortable barrier against the elements. Lady Freeman is a three season rain jacket designed to be worn around town or out in nature. The outer fabric is a custom, Japanese-made two-ply, waterproof breathable nylon and inside you'll find a contrast woven liner. Each Lady Freeman is made by us in Seattle, WA USA.
Restocking 9/1. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for to be placed on the request list to reserve.
- A new take on the classic raincoat featuring modern fabrics and clean lines.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-ply outer layer with a soft, woven cotton interior liner.
- Fitted with an adjustable waistline.
- Styled for the urbanite who likes to find herself off the beaten path.
- Waterproof Rating : 10,000MM
- Breathability : 10,000G
- DWR rating : 80P after 20 wash
- Free Shipping/Free Returns (within the US)
- Made in Seattle, WA
- Caring for your Freeman.