Junction Parka - Black/Moss
The Junction Parka is our newest offering for battling the elements. First conceived many years ago, we've always loved the idea of being able to bring some of our favorite colors together into one jacket. Instead of just offering a two-tone version of our standard Freeman Raincoat, we thought we'd bring more to the table with a totally new jacket. Built around the body block of the Freeman Raincoat, we split the pattern at the yoke and added some length overall. Inspired by vintage jackets, we included elevated handwarmer pockets that are flannel lined and zippered. The cargo pocket is secured by an integrated pocket flap that runs full width. This is snap secured to keep things safe. Additionally, the cargo pocket is expandable and bar tacked to keep the seams durable for all the things you wish to carry. As with all of our jackets, a soft flannel liner adorns the interior keeping things comfy without being overly bulky. The Junction Parka brings classic outdoor inspired gear into the modern day with a distinctly Freeman look and feel.
- Waterproof/breathable 2-ply outer layer with a soft flannel interior liner.
- Adjustable hood with reinforced brim.
- Four exterior pockets - two hand warmer pockets, and two expandable cargo pockets
- One interior chest pocket.
- Waterproof Rating : 10,000MM
- Breathability : 10,000G
- DWR rating : 80P after 20 wash
- Made in Seattle.
- Free Shipping/Free Returns (within the US)
- Caring for your Freeman