Crescent Down Works
Square Quilt Italian Vest - Olive
Crescent Down Works, founded in 1974, designs and produces their garments in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood. The square-quilted Italian Vest features a premium 700-fill European goose down insulation and snaps all the way up to your chin to keep you warm during frigid temperatures. Layer it with your favorite long-sleeved henley or sweater and keep your hands feeling snug in its two front pockets. Plus, the vibrant orange lining makes for a pretty stylish, secret detailing.
These vests were made just for our shop as part of our Loveless Collection and are only available at Freeman.
- 100% nylon streakfree shell.
- 100% nylon streakfree liner.
- 5.5 oz. premium, 700 fill goose down.
- Front placket features two-way zipper and leather-backed snaps.
- Down-filled front pockets.
- Inner security pocket with velcro closure.
- Elasticized waist.
- Made in Seattle.