Crescent Down Works
Square Quilt Italian Vest - Black
Crescent Down Works, founded in 1974, designs and produces their garments in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood. The square-quilted Italian Vest features a premium 700-fill European goose down insulation and snaps all the way up to your chin to keep you warm during frigid temperatures. Layer it with your favorite long-sleeved henley or sweater and keep your hands feeling snug in its two front pockets. These vests were made just for our shop as part of our Loveless Collection and are only available at Freeman.
Fun fact: the method for evaluating the down fill was developed by Crescent Down Works – so rest assured, the fill going into each jacket has been scrutinized by the best. What more do you need?
- 100% nylon streakfree shell.
- 100% nylon streakfree liner.
- 5.5 oz. premium, 700 fill goose down.
- Front placket features two-way zipper and leather-backed snaps.
- Down-filled front pockets.
- Inner security pocket with velcro closure.
- Elasticized waist.
- Made in Seattle.