Crescent Down Works
Italian Vest - Navy/Khaki
$ 170.00 $ 260.00
The Italian Vest from Crescent Down Works is a favorite here at Freeman. We find them to be the perfect addition to any fall/winter outfit and/or camping trip. Sometimes we wear ours around the house when we get cold. This vest covers all of our basic requirements for outerwear: it's practical, it's handsome, and it's classic. Plus it works great for guys or gals. It's simple, Northwest-inspired design is sewn in Seattle using a high-quality, tried-and-true 60/40 cotton-nylon blend shell and filled with 5.5 oz. of premium 700-fill European goose down. Crescent Down Works has manufactured custom down garments in Seattle for more than 40 years, and their office is just down the street from our store. These vests were made just for our shop as part of our Loveless Collection and are only available at Freeman.
- Water-resistant 60/40 cotton-nylon shell.
- 100% nylon streakfree liner.
- 5.5 oz. premium, 700-fill European goose down.
- Front placket features two-way zipper and leather-backed snaps.
- Down-filled front pockets.
- Inner security pocket with velcro closure.
- Elasticized waist.
- Made in Seattle.