Crescent Down Works
Down Jack Shirt
$ 275.00 $ 440.00
We are pleased to add the Down Jack Shirt to our annual Crescent Down Works offerings at Freeman, after years of admiring it from afar (well, not too far since our pals Crescent are located in Seattle after all). It's a shirt style jacket that is square quilted and filled with premium 700-fill goose down. It's classic looking, but also uniquely CDW and a certain compliment grabber. The magic of down lies in its extreme light weight, while providing a warmth that is unrivaled by most materials. This Jack Shirt does not disappoint in that regard, and with a few tweaks (like adding front welt hand warmer pockets), this piece is all "jacket" and "shirt" in name only. Crescent Down Works has manufactured custom down garments in Seattle for more than 40 years, and their office is just down the street from our store. These Jack Shirts were made just for our shop as part of our Loveless Collection and are only available at Freeman.
- Water-resistant 60/40 cotton-nylon outer.
- 100% nylon streakfree liner.
- 5.5 oz. premium, European 700-fill goose down.
- Square quilted.
- Custom mitered pocket flap.
- Front placket with leather-backed snaps.
- Custom front hand warmer pockets.
- Curved shirt tail hem.
- Made in Seattle.
- Runs on small side - most folks are sizing up.