Crescent Down Works
Diagonal Quilt Italian Vest – Navy
Crescent Down Works, founded in 1974, designs and produces their garments in Seattle’s Pioneer Square neighborhood. The diagonal-quilted Italian Vest features a ribbed sweater collar to help keep your neck extra warm in frigid temperatures, as does its premium 700-fill European goose down insulation. Layer it with your favorite long-sleeved henley or sweater and keep your hands feeling snug in its two front pockets. These vests were made just for our shop as part of our Loveless Collection and are only available at Freeman.
- Water-resistant 60/40 cotton-nylon shell.
- 100% nylon ribbed collar.
- 100% nylon streakfree liner.
- 5.5 oz. premium, 700-fill European goose down.
- Front placket features two-way zipper and leather-backed snaps.
- Down-filled front pockets.
- Inner security pocket with velcro closure.
- Elasticized waist.
- Made in Seattle.