Crescent Down Works
Diagonal Quilt Italian Vest
This product is sold out
We're longtime fans of the classic Italian Vest from Crescent Down Works, and that will never change. However, we are not averse to trying something new. With that in mind, this resulting vest proves the old adage that variety is the spice of life. Our approach with this twist on the Italian vest was to keep the same insulating properties, while slimming down the overall look. Achieved through the diagonal quilting and the ribbed collar, it's the streamline look that we think truly puts this vest in its own class. Sewn at the Crescent Down Works factory in Seattle's Pioneer Square neighborhood, made with a durable and classic 60/40 cotton-nylon blend shell and filled with 5.5 oz. of premium 700-fill European goose down. Crescent Down Works has manufactured custom down garments in Seattle for more than 40 years, and their office is just down the street from our store. These vests were made just for our shop as part of our Loveless Collection and are only available at Freeman.
- Water-resistant 60/40 cotton-nylon shell.
- 100% nylon ribbed collar.
- 100% nylon streakfree liner.
- 5.5 oz. premium, 700-fill European goose down.
- Front placket features two-way zipper and leather-backed snaps.
- Down-filled front pockets.
- Inner security pocket with velcro closure.
- Elasticized waist.
- Made in Seattle.