Red Wing Heritage
Classic Chukka - Copper Rough & Tough
The Classic Chukka is one of Red Wing's most enduring styles, and comes in a deep brown oil-tanned leather that will age beautifully. Treat these Work Chukkas well and you'll have them the rest of your life. Red Wing has made its world-famous leather boots and shoes in Red Wing, Minnesota, since 1905. They're world-renowned for their comfort, durability and craftsmanship.
- Oil-tanned Copper Rough & Tough leather.
- Atlas Tred polyurethane outsole for maximum comfort.
- Goodyear welt construction for outstanding durability.
- Care: Leather Cleaner, Boot Oil or Mink Oil.
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Red Wing Heritage Work Chukkas run a half-size big – we would suggest ordering a half-size smaller than your usual shoe size. The long-term fit and comfort of your Red Wings relies on an initially snug fit.