Our classic Freeman Raincoat made in a durable, waxed cotton fabric. The fabric is a 10g cotton embedded with a hybrid wax that is less oily to the touch than typical waxed cottons. Milled and proofed by Halley Stevensons of Scotland, they have been expertly producing waxed fabrics for over 100 years. Using this expansive knowledge, Halley Stevensons has produced this new breed of waxed cottons that merge the concept of considering our ecological impact while providing a more water repellent barrier at the same time. The tried and true elements of the classic Freeman Raincoat design combined with a timeless fabric that is functional, durable and easy to care for: A match made in heaven (Seattle).
- 100% waxed cotton shell.
- Soft flannel interior liner.
- Adjustable hood with bill.
- Two exterior snap pockets, one interior pocket.
- Made in Seattle.
- Free Shipping/Free Returns (within the US)
- Caring for the wax cotton is simple. Brush off dirt with a dry lint free cloth. Rewax with Halley Stevensons proofing bars when areas are dried out. (available through Freeman).