Tellason hit it out of the park with the Ladbroke Grove, which is their best-selling Slim-Tapered fit. It features a fairly slim thigh and a pronounced taper from the knee to the leg opening. The result is a really nice, slim-not-skinny, very contemporary silhouette that fits a wide variety of body types. Made of a striking 14.75-oz. Cone Mills denim, these are very likely to be your new favorite jeans. We at Freeman have been wearing them for a long time, and once you get a pair, we think you will too.
- 100% cotton 14.75 oz. raw, sanforized selvage denim from Cone Mills’ White Oak plant in Greensboro, North Carolina.
- Slim, but not skinny fit, with below the knee taper and medium-low rise
- Cut and sewn in San Francisco
- Canvas-reinforced back pockets – no more wallet blowout
- Leather patch by Tanner Goods in Portland, Oregon.
Note: raw denim stretches slightly with continued use. Please consider this when selecting your size.
Check out our Denim Fit Guide HERE & don't hesitate to give us a ring if you have further questions - 206-327-9932
Reference: The model is 5'10" and 155lbs and is wearing a size 31