The Chelsea is the newest addition to the Red Wing Heritage Weekender Collection, and we dig it. Made with a lighter-weight sole, these guys are comfortable right out of the box. The leather is an oil-tanned Copper Rough & Tough from the famous S.B. Foot Tanning Co and has a handsome warm brown tone. Red Wing has made its world-famous leather boots and shoes in Red Wing, Minnesota, since 1905. They're world-renowned for their comfort, durability and craftsmanship.
- Oil-tanned Copper Rough & Tough leather.
- Hill sole.
- Stitchdown construction that can be resoled.
- Comfort-Force footbed
- Side goring for easy pull on/off.
- Care: Leather Cleaner, Boot Oil or Mink Oil.
- Made in Red Wing, Minnesota.
Red Wing Heritage run about a half-size big – we would suggest ordering a half-size smaller than your usual shoe size, unless you have a wide foot.
The long-term fit and comfort of your Red Wings relies on an initially snug fit.