The Studio Pant is Freeman's answer to the many inquiries we've gotten over the years for a go-to, any occasion pant. Inspired on one hand by our enthusiasm for workwear and on the other by our belief that a pant can be comfortable and durable all at once, the Studio pant straddles this line beautifully. The partially elasticized waistband and six belt loops work together to offer flexibility in size and fit, while the faint taper of the leg looks handsome no matter where it hits at the cuff. More dressed up than a jean but more casual than slacks, we expect you'll throw these on for your dinner plans with friends, weekend errands or tasks around the garden.
- 100% cotton
- Sturdy but lightweight, 10 oz brushed twill
- Mid-high rise, straight leg with slight taper below the knee
- 4 pockets (two front, two back)
- Belt loops
- Made by Freeman in Seattle, WA
- Care: Wash cold; tumble dry low.